Last updated May 2021
Velresco Group Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://vflow.org (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal
data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
Account means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site.
Cookie means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of
Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in
section 13, below.
Cookie Law means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations
personal data means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly
identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall,
where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 OR EU Regulation 2016/679 – the
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
We/Us/Our means Velresco Group Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07893929,
whose registered address is 7 East Ridge View, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 2PN.
Information About Us
Our Site is operated by Velresco Group Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company
number 07893929, whose registered address is 7 East Ridge View, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 2PN.
- Our VAT number is 994980937.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at .
What Does This Policy Cover?
no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and We advise you to check the privacy policies of any such
websites before providing any data to them.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us
using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten — i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold
your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please
contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14
and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the
UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What data do we collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data (please also see section 13 on
- business/company name;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
- IP address
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to.
How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because
you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically,
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring Our product and services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the opt-out link in our emails or
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email,
telephone, text message and post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited
marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under GDPR and
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13. Please refer to section 13 for more
information on controlling Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and
advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it, which would require the
removal of your account with us.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your
permission to keep it.
- Data is primarily stored within the UK. Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of
all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information
to Us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be
within the UK and under the GDPR.
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Do We Share Your Data?
- We may share your data with other companies in Our group for our legitimate business purposes. This includes Our subsidiaries and Our holding company and
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods,
search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data
is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights,
Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be
anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may
from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used
within the bounds of the law.
- We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states,
plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is
treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved
in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- We may, from time to time, expand or reduce Our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Our business. Any
personal data that you have provided will, where it is relevant to any part of Our business that is being transferred, be transferred along with that part
it was originally collected by Us.
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls
on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing
using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate
Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you from receiving unsolicited
marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be
required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide
any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at , or using the
contact details below in section 14.
- Our Site may place and access certain first party Cookies on your computer or device. First party Cookies are those placed directly by Us
services. We have carefully chosen these Cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and
respected at all times.
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by
websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site to facilitate and improve your experience
of Our Site and to provide and improve Our products and services. Some Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your
use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- You may be shown a pop up message informing you when Cookies are required to be added to your device. By giving your consent
to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing
of Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 13.9; however certain features of Our Site will not funciton as intended.
- Certain features of Our Site may depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in
section 13.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies
by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 13.9, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have
taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- In addition to Cookie controls that We may provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in
your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable
all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this
can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or
the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any
information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not
limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you
consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer
of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy setting.
or via our contact page.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data
We hold about you (as under section 12, above).
your first use of Our Site following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to